How to Use
How to Rock your Willow Pillow
1. Bottle Holder
2. Trainer - "Hold Your Own Bottle"
- Step 1 - Use adjustable neck straps, bottle straps and front pocket if needed
- Step 2 - When your little one starts showing signs of moving the Willow Pillow on their own and keeping the bottle stable try using the Willow Pillow without neck straps or pocket.
- Step 3 - Start guiding your little one's hands to the bottle instead of the Willow Pillow. Start placing the bottle directly on top of the Willow Pillow without bottle straps.
- Step 4 - When your little one gets really good at holding the bottle, start scooting the Willow Pillow back as they're holding the bottle. It can take a little time for them to build up the strength to hold a big, full bottle on their own.
Don't get discouraged if your little one struggles at a step, just go back to the previous step and try again.
- Simply remove the insert and you have a bib that will fit at any age
BONUS: Other Creative Ways to Use your Willow Pillow